A well-known German gambling operator is looking for an in-house lawyer able to provide a support in various legal matters, including those in corporate, commercial, regulatory, tax, litigation, and employment fields.
1 . Keeping of the company’s corporate and regulatory documents, contracts, and other legal documentation in due form.
2 . Keeping of the company’s activities in compliance with regulatory requirements, applicable law (including EC Directives and Regulations), and internal procedures and policies.
3. Assisting in corporate procedures (incorporation, reorganization, liquidation, change of a director/shareholder, increase/decrease of a share capital, etc). Interactions with notaries, trade registries, bank compliance departments.
4. Drafting and reviewing of various documents, including:
5. Assisting in obtaining and prolongation of licences/permits to provide gambling services in Germany. Interactions with municipalities and regulators.
6. Negotiations and interactions with various counterparties, governmental bodies, legislatures, banks and regulators.
7. Research, providing legal opinion and memos in respect of German and European gambling, corporate, contract, tax, employment, and other legislation.
8. Advising on legal risks and liabilities associated with different deals.
9. Selecting and coordinating the work with external legal services providers.
10. Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company.
11. Carrying out of due diligence activities with respect to the acquired assets/shares.
University degree in law.
At least 5 years of in-house legal practice and/or legal consulting experience in leading law firms.
Fundamental knowledge of German and European law. Understanding of basic concepts of English law is a competitive advantage.
Experience in working cross border is a competitive advantage.
Full working proficiency in German and English (both verbal and written).
Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Ability to find a solution but not to reveal the problem only.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to work in a team, meet challenges.
Reizt Sie diese spannende Position in einem international tätigen Unternehmen mit langfristig herausfordernder Perspektive? Dann senden Sie uns doch bitte Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellungen zu, oder bewerben sich gleich online:
Für telefonische Vorabinformationen steht Ihnen Herr Sascha Greimeier telefonisch unter + 49 69 78 98 76-0 oder per E-Mail (Sascha.Greimeier@legalutions.de) gerne zur Verfügung.
Mackney Gerbaulet GmbH
Grüneburgweg 9, D-60322 Frankfurt am Main, Tel 069 789876-0